Politique de Confidentialité
Politique de Confidentialité
EN VIGUEUR : 30 JUILLET 2020
Latticework BV, une succursale de Latticework Inc. aux Pays-Bas, ("LatticeWork", "nous", "notre" ou "nos") fournit des produits de stockage de données personnelles (les "Produits") et des applications logicielles disponibles pour les ordinateurs MacOS et Windows et les appareils mobiles iOS et Android (les "Applications") et des services connexes, y compris des services de stockage et d'hébergement de données en nuage que nous fournissons en relation avec les Produits et Applications (tout ce qui précède, collectivement appelés "Plate-forme Amber"). Veuillez lire attentivement la présente déclaration de confidentialité afin de comprendre nos politiques et pratiques concernant la collecte et l'utilisation de vos informations. Afin de fournir nos services, nous recueillons et traitons certaines informations personnelles.
Cet avis de confidentialité (" Avis de confidentialité ") est destiné à vous aider à mieux comprendre comment nous traitons vos informations personnelles, et régit la manière dont LatticeWork peut collecter, utiliser, stocker et divulguer les informations personnelles que nous obtenons par ou à partir des éléments suivants (collectivement appelés les " Services ") :
- Visitez ou utilisez le site web de LatticeWork situé à l'adresse latticework.eu, amberpro.net, ou tout autre site Internet ou domaine appartenant ou géré par LatticeWork sur lequel un lien autorisé vers cette déclaration de confidentialité est affiché (les " Sites ") ;
- Acheter et utiliser les produits et/ou services ;
- Installez, accédez et/ou utilisez les applications ;
- Accédez et utilisez la Plateforme Amber ;
- Visitez ou interagissez avec nos canaux de médias sociaux ;
- Abonnez-vous à nos lettres d'information, à nos campagnes de marketing ou participez à nos enquêtes ou à nos cadeaux ;
- Contactez notre service clientèle ; ou
- Sinon, interagissez avec nous en votre qualité de client ou de client potentiel.
Nous vous recommandons de lire attentivement la présente déclaration de confidentialité, car elle fournit des informations importantes sur vos données personnelles. Il vous informe également des droits que vous confère la loi qui peut vous protéger. La présente déclaration de confidentialité fait partie des conditions de service de LatticeWork (les "conditions") et y est intégrée. Si une disposition de la présente déclaration de confidentialité est incompatible ou en conflit avec une disposition des Conditions, la présente déclaration de confidentialité prévaudra en ce qui concerne l'objet des présentes.
En accédant ou en utilisant les services, ou en soumettant des informations par le biais des services, vous comprenez que vous nous permettez de vous identifier, et vous reconnaissez et acceptez que vous avez lu, compris et accepté les termes du présent avis de confidentialité et que vous acceptez la collecte, l'utilisation et la divulgation de vos informations personnelles conformément au présent avis de confidentialité.
SI VOUS N'ÊTES PAS D'ACCORD AVEC NOS POLITIQUES ET PRATIQUES, SAUF INDICATION CONTRAIRE, VOTRE CHOIX EST DE NE PAS UTILISER OU ACCÉDER AUX SERVICES.
Cet avis de confidentialité est conçu de manière à ce que vous puissiez facilement accéder à la section qui vous intéresse. Vous pouvez également imprimer le texte complet de notre avis sur la protection de la vie privée.
Table des matières :
Quelles sont les informations personnelles que nous recueillons et comment elles sont recueillies
- Données Sensibles
- La vie privée des enfants
Pourquoi nous recueillons vos informations personnelles et comment nous les utilisons
Gestion de vos préférences
- Divulgation d'informations personnelles
- Liens avec des tiers
- Plug-ins sociaux tiers
- Combien de temps nous conservons les données
Protection de vos données personnelles
- Vos responsabilités
- Transferts internationaux
- Droits juridiques supplémentaires pour les utilisateurs dans l'Espace économique européen
- Comment nous contacter
Modifications apportées à cet avis de confidentialité
Si vous avez des questions, des commentaires ou des préoccupations concernant cette déclaration de confidentialité et/ou nos pratiques en matière de données, ou si vous souhaitez exercer vos droits, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Voir ci-dessous comment nous contacter au sujet de la protection de la vie privée et des droits légaux supplémentaires pour les utilisateurs de l'Espace économique européen.
Qui sommes-nous ?
Lorsque nous faisons référence à ou utilisons "LatticeWork", "nous", "notre" ou "nos" dans le présent avis de confidentialité, cela signifie Latticework B.V.
Vous pouvez contacter LatticeWork à l'adresse suivante : email@example.com
Kennedyplein 200, 5611 ZT, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Attention : Vie privée
Quelles sont les informations personnelles que nous recueillons et comment elles sont recueillies
Par données personnelles, ou informations personnelles, on entend toute information sur un individu à partir de laquelle cette personne peut être identifiée. Il peut s'agir, par exemple, de votre nom, de votre numéro de téléphone, de votre adresse électronique ou d'informations de paiement et, dans certaines juridictions, de votre adresse IP. Elles ne comprennent pas les données dont l'identité d'une personne a été définitivement supprimée, ni les identifiants liés à cette personne (également appelées données anonymes ou anonymisées).
Nous vous informerons lorsque vos informations seront nécessaires pour traiter une demande, répondre à vos questions ou vous fournir nos services. Notez que si vous ne fournissez pas ces informations, cela peut retarder ou empêcher le traitement de votre demande, la réponse à votre requête ou la fourniture de nos services.
Informations que vous nous Fournissez
La manière dont nous recueillons des informations personnelles directement auprès de vous dépend de la manière dont vous utilisez les services et des raisons pour lesquelles vous les utilisez. Par exemple, les informations que vous fournissez lorsque vous visitez nos sites sont plus limitées que celles que vous fournissez si vous vous êtes inscrit pour utiliser la plate-forme Amber.
Veuillez noter que nous pouvons vous demander de mettre à jour vos informations de temps en temps afin qu'elles restent exactes.
IMPORTANT - VEUILLEZ NOTER que si vous nous fournissez des données personnelles sur quelqu'un d'autre, vous devez vous assurer que vous avez le droit de nous les divulguer et que, sans que nous prenions les mesures supplémentaires requises par les lois sur la protection des données, nous pouvons collecter, utiliser et divulguer ces informations aux fins décrites dans le présent avis de confidentialité. Par exemple, vous devez vous assurer que la personne concernée a pris connaissance des conditions détaillées dans le présent avis sur la protection de la vie privée.
Si vous autorisez une autre personne à se connecter à votre compte, vous assumez l'entière responsabilité des actions de cette personne sur votre compte.
Informations sur le compte et la connexion
Lorsque vous créez un compte pour accéder et utiliser la plate-forme Amber, vous devez nous fournir votre adresse électronique. En outre, lorsque vous accédez à votre compte, vous nous fournissez votre identifiant et votre mot de passe et/ou d'autres codes de sécurité. Vous pouvez également nous fournir des informations facultatives, par exemple votre prénom et votre nom de famille, ainsi que certaines préférences (par exemple, la langue).
Contenu et information des utilisateurs
Nous recueillons le contenu et d'autres informations, par exemple des photos et des documents, que vous fournissez lorsque vous utilisez nos produits et applications. Il peut s'agir d'informations contenues dans ou concernant le contenu que vous fournissez (comme des métadonnées), comme l'emplacement d'une photo ou la date de création d'un fichier.
Communications directes avec nous, retour d'information et soutien
Si vous nous fournissez un retour d'information ou si vous nous contactez par e-mail ou via nos formulaires "contactez-nous", ou en relation avec des demandes de support, nous recueillerons vos nom et prénom, votre adresse e-mail et toute information demandée dans nos formulaires "contactez-nous" ou nos formulaires de support, ainsi que tout autre contenu inclus dans le retour d'information ou dans votre e-mail ou dans les demandes de support "contactez-nous" que vous nous envoyez.
Enquêtes, cadeaux publicitaires et campagnes de marketing
Si vous participez à nos enquêtes, cadeaux publicitaires ou campagnes de marketing, nous pouvons recueillir votre nom, votre adresse postale, votre adresse électronique, des images et/ou des vidéos à partir desquelles vous pouvez être identifié, des photos et toute autre information demandée et/ou requise concernant votre participation aux enquêtes, cadeaux publicitaires et campagnes de marketing.
Services complémentaires et communications
Nous pouvons fournir certains services et/ou communications supplémentaires si vous sélectionnez ces services et/ou communications supplémentaires en vous inscrivant à ces services et/ou communications supplémentaires que nous vous offrons, y compris, par exemple, en utilisant certains boutons fournis dans l'interface utilisateur des Sites et/ou des Applications.
Informations recueillies indirectement
Mobile and Computer Device Information
When you use or interact with the Services, using a computer or a mobile device, or connect to or access the Amber Platform via the Apps, we, or our authorized third-party service providers, automatically collect information about the device in which you access and use the Amber Platform. For example, we may collect the following device information: Hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system version, and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
Product Usage Information
When you use the Products, we collect certain information directly from the Products themselves:
- Product Usage and Performance Information: We collect information about your use of the Products, including activities you perform using the Application, and activities we perform in connection with the Products. We also collect technical data from sensors built into the Products, which allow us to detect certain information such as Product performance.
- Technical Information from the Product: In order to improve your experience over time and help troubleshoot any problem you may encounter with the Products and/or Applications, we record device model and serial number, software version, and technical information such as sensor status, Wi-Fi connectivity, error logs, power status and battery charge level, and whether product features are working properly.
- Wi-Fi Network Information: To use your Product as part of, and in connection with, the Amber Platform, or to access your Product over the Internet from a computer, a smartphone or a tablet, you will need to connect it to your Wi-Fi network. During setup, the Product will ask for your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password to connect to the Internet. It will save this information on the device, along with your IP address, so that you can access it and control it from your computer, smartphone or tablet, and so that it can communicate with our servers and download software updates. Once connected to your Wi-Fi network, your Product regularly sends the data described above (excluding your Wi-Fi SSID and password) to LatticeWork so that we may provide you the Amber Platform.
- Product and Software Health Information: We automatically collect certain information related to the health/reliability of the products we offer to you. For example, if you own an Amber device, we automatically collect information pertaining to the Amber hardware reliability metrics such as hard disk drive Smart Data. We may also automatically collect major software failure diagnostic information. We do this to continually improve the quality of our products and provide pro-active notification and follow up services to protect your data. We design the logs we automatically collect to contain non-personal information, though we do know who owns any particular device through the registered administrator or owner of the device. We also create logs on your devices that may contain personal information such as user names and file names. These logs can help us determine issues you encountered related to support request you submit to us. These logs will stay on your devices for a certain period of time. If we determine that we need to review these logs, we may ask you to activate the transfer of these logs to our support personnel, but you have the ultimate control of whether to act on our request or not.
When you use or interact with the Site and/or Amber Platform, LatticeWork may collect, or infer, your actual location (derived from your IP address or other location-based technologies).
General Usage Information
We collect information about your interactions with the Sites and the Amber Platform, such as the pages or content you view, your searches, the Services that you use (which may include administrative and support communications with us), and other actions on the Sites or in connection with the use of the Amber Platform. We automatically collect log data when you access and use the Sites and/or Amber Platform, even if you have not created an account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Sites and/or Amber Platform (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, information about your approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Sites. We use this information for our internal purposes only and to improve the Sites and the Amber Platform.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We process, “Aggregated Data”, such as statistical or demographic data, which may be derived from personal data, but is not considered personal data under the law if it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature of our Service. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data, which will be processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Information from Third Parties
In some instances, we process personal information from third parties, which consists of, data and information from our partners, such as transactional data from providers of our e-commerce and payment services.
For example, we do not directly collect your payment information and we do not store your payment information. We use Odoo as our e-commerce platform and PayPal or Adyen, as third-party payment processors, which collect payment information on our behalf in order to complete transactions.
LatticeWork does not (and does not want to) collect any sensitive data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic, and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
LatticeWork does not target the Sites or the Amber Platform to, and they are not intended for use by, children under the age of thirteen (13) or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13), or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. As a data storage platform, we understand that families may store photos and documents on the Amber Platform that depict or include personal information of children under the age of thirteen (13) or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. In this case, by providing such information, you acknowledge, understand, agree and consent to the use of such data and information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If we learn that personal information of persons under thirteen (13) or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction has been collected on or through the use of Site or the Amber Platform, except in the limited circumstance set forth above, then we may deactivate the account and/or make the such content inaccessible.
Why We Collect Your Personal Information and How We Use It
Our mission is to provide a safe, efficient and high-quality Service, and we, or our authorized third party service providers who assist us in providing the Services, process your personal information for this purpose. We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- In order to perform the Services under the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. For example, when you register to use our Services, that’s a contract. This may also include disclosure to the third parties who help us perform our obligations to you in connection with your use of the Amber Platform, such as payment processors.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. For example, when we carry out fraud screening.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance.
- If we have obtained your prior consent (for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter or participate in our surveys or marketing campaigns). Please note that for this specific legal basis, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Specifically, and depending on how you use the Services, we use your personal data in the following instances and for the noted reasons:
- Provide you with our Services (performance of a contract);
- Conduct checks to verify identity (performance of a contract or sometimes necessary for our legitimate interests);
- Send you direct marketing communications regarding LatticeWork’s products and services that we may think are of interest to you, unless you have otherwise opted out (for our legitimate business purposes and with your prior consent where you are not an existing customer);
- Respond to your queries and requests, or otherwise communicate directly with you (performance of a contract or sometimes necessary for our legitimate interests);
- Detect any fraudulent or illegal activity against you and/or LatticeWork (necessary for our legitimate interests);
- Perform system maintenance and upgrades, and enable new features (performance of a contract or sometimes necessary for our legitimate interests);
- Conduct statistical analyses (necessary for our legitimate interests);
- Provide information to regulatory bodies when legally required, and only as outlined below in Legal Obligations and Security (necessary for compliance with a legal obligation).
If you are an existing customer, and have not otherwise opted out, or if you have opted in to receive direct marketing emails from us, we may use your personal information to send you marketing information. For instance, when you request information about the Services, you will be asked if you wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from us for our products and services. This is what we call direct marketing. We carry out direct marketing by email.
Unless you are an existing customer or a prospective customer, we rely on your consent to process the personal data you provide to us for this purpose. Therefore, if you no longer wish to receive such information, you have the right at any time to opt out of marketing emails and withdraw your consent at any time. The easiest way to opt out is to use the unsubscribe link that you will find at the bottom of each communication. You may also manage your preferences as further explained in Managing Your Preferences.
Managing Your Preferences
As explained above , LatticeWork enables you to manage your marketing preferences by clicking on a link contained in each electronic communication sent to you. Please use your preference settings to inform us of how you would like to receive marketing communications. Updates to your privacy preference information will be submitted once you have confirmed your changes.
Outside the Site and Amber Platform, you may also manage your cookie and tracking preferences as follows:
- Turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your browser.
- Downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here;
- Turning on the Do Not Track (“DNT”) setting in your browser, which will enable your browser to send a special signal to websites, analytics companies, plug in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity. To turn on your DNT signal, please click here.
Note that LatticeWork, like many other companies, does not currently respond to DNT signals. LatticeWork does not respond to DNT signals in order to maintain security and prevent fraud.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Regardless of how you use the Services, we never sell or rent your personal data, and only disclose it to authorized third parties to the extent strictly necessary, as explained in this section.
Aside from disclosing your information to those of our employees who are authorized to process the information in order to provide our Services and are committed to confidentiality, we disclose your personal information only to the third parties indicated below (and for the following reasons):
- Companies that do things to help us provide the Services: hosting service providers, user engagement and customer support providers, payment service providers, communication tools, and analytics tools;
- Professional service providers, such as auditors, lawyers, consultants, accountants and insurers;
- Governments, regulators, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle and comply with law enforcement, but only as authorized in this Privacy Notice ; and
- In the event of a business transfer.
Third-Party Service Providers
Specifically, depending on how you use the Services, the following third parties collect data on our behalf or receive your personal data in order to assist us in providing our Services:
- Google Analytics to perform analytics on the Sites (see how to opt out here);
- Odoo, an ecommerce platform where you can purchase our Products
- PayPal, a subscription and payment service provider;
- Ingenico, or any other certified European payment company that allows businesses to accept e-commerce, mobile, and point-of-sale payments.
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Adroll, and Hotjar, for usage and visitor analytics and to advertise our Products, Applications, Services and Amber Platform on other websites.
To provide the Services and other various services to you, we may use the efforts of our parent company, and any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies, existing or formed in the future, under a common control (collectively, “Affiliates”). We may share some or all of your Personal Information with our Affiliates in which case we will require our Affiliates to comply with this Privacy Notice.
We may also share data with third parties to whom we choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this Privacy Notice or as updated.
Subject to the limitations in this Section 8(c), we will preserve, use, or disclose your personal data if we believe that it is necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or legitimate governmental request; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the safety or security of our Service or to prevent spam, abuse, or other malicious activity of actors on our Service; or to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use our Services. Non-public information about our users will not be released to law enforcement except in response to an appropriate legal process such as a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process that has been reviewed by LatticeWork. If, however, we receive information that provides us with a good faith belief that there is an exigent emergency involving the danger of death or serious physical injury to a person, we may provide information to law enforcement trying to prevent or mitigate the danger (if we have it), to be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Third Party Links
Third Party Social Plugins
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
Your personal information is processed for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for the duration of any period necessary to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights.
In order to determine the most appropriate retention periods for your personal information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of your information, the reasons for which we collect and process your personal data, and applicable legal requirements. For example,
- Personal data is stored for the duration of the commercial relationship and then retained only as required to satisfy applicable contractual, legal and financial retention obligations, after which it is deleted or archived (only if necessary to comply with legal retention obligations for the latter);
- Usage information is stored for ten years to comply with contractual and security requirements.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data. See Additional Legal Rights For Users in the European Economic Area below for further information.
Some exceptions from static retention periods may occur. For instance, we cannot delete personal data when there are legal obligations to retain it (e.g. arising from tax or commercial law). This is particularly true of financial data and payment information. Additionally, we cannot delete personal data when it is needed for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (also known as a “litigation hold”). In this case, the personal data will be retained as long as needed for exercising respective potential legal claims.
In some instances, we may choose to anonymize your personal data instead of deleting it, for statistical use, for instance. When we choose to anonymize, we make sure that there is no way that the personal data can be linked back to you or any specific user.
Protecting Your Personal Data
We have put in place appropriate security measures designed to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. For example, we use encryption, secure socket layer, firewalls, and password protection. In addition, we require VPN authentication for all employees and contractors who may access your data to provide our Services, and we limit access to those employees, agents, contractors and the third parties who have a business need-to-know.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. We also require those parties to whom we transfer your personal information to comply with the same.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and while we take all reasonable steps necessary to provide the most secure Service, by using the Services, you assume the risks associated with your activities on the internet.
While LatticeWork is committed to protecting your privacy, it is your responsibility to ensure that to the best of your knowledge the information and data you provide us is accurate, complete and up-to-date. It is also your responsibility that in the event you share personal information of other people with us, you collect such personal information in compliance with local legal requirements and that you have the appropriate consent to share such personal information. At a minimum, you should inform any such people about this Privacy Notice and obtain their consent prior to sharing their Personal Information with LatticeWork or through the Services.
LatticeWork is based in the United States and the personal information that we collect is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United States. Such storage is necessary in order to process the information and provide you the Amber Platform. LatticeWork operates globally and may transfer the personal data that we collect from you to our offices and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above, which may be situated outside of your country or regional area, and may be processed by staff operating outside of your country or regional area. In particular, information provided to us or collected by us likely will be transferred to and processed in the United States by us or our agents and contractors. The data protection laws of the United States or other countries may not be as comprehensive or equivalent to those in your country of residence.
Additional Legal Rights For Users in the European Economic Area
If the GDPR applies to you because you are in the European Economic Area, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to be informed – that’s an obligation on us to inform you how we use your personal data (and that’s what we’re doing in this Privacy Notice);
- The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate (though we generally recommend first making any changes in your account settings);
- The right to erasure (also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’) – that’s where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
- The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
- The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
- The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision-making.
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them. If you are located in the European Economic Area and wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us (see How to Contact Us About Privacy ).
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights) unless your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We will respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated as required by law.
In addition, if you no longer wish to receive our marketing/promotional information, we remind you that you may withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time directly from the unsubscribe link included in each electronic marketing message we send to you. If you do so, we will promptly update our databases, and will take all reasonable steps to meet your request at the earliest possible opportunity, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of providing our Services.
Finally, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the supervisory authority for data protection issues in your country of residence. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority so please contact us first.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details in How to Contact Us About Privacy below.
How to Contact Us About Privacy
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, have additional questions, or would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at: (i) firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are located in the European Economic Area, and (ii) email@example.com, if you are located outside the European Economic Area. You may also write us at: Latticework B.V. Kennedyplein 200, 5611 ZT, Eindhoven, The Netherlands; Attention: Privacy.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
LatticeWork may need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. If so, we will post an updated Privacy Notice on our Service along with a change notice on the Services. If we make significant changes, we may also send registered users a notice that this Privacy Notice has been changed. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice regularly for any changes. Your continued use of the Services and/or your continued provision of personal data to us after the posting of such notice will be subject to the terms of the then-current Privacy Notice.
© 2019 Latticework B.V.